Hello hydrangea

Lately I made a lot of cards with spring look in them, lots of green, pink... I was scrolling through my photo gallery for inspiration for my next card. I came to the photos of the last year winter and remember that this year there was almost no snow. So this will be my inspiration. This photo was taken halfway to the hill above my house. There is so much staff around, in nature, cities and everywhere else we can use for the inspiration.


It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.

Sir Edmund Hillary

So I was thinking how to implement this colors to my next card. I decided that I will go with grey, white, blue and a little of the silver.


I made card using mentioned colors for the Alenew's educator certification program and for class Color your day. Class gives a lot of ideas how to implement colors into the cards and where to find inspiration. On this card I first use hydrangea stencil from Altenew and very light grey, whit what I made background of the card. Then I stamp bushes of hydrangea in grey and blue and cut them out. Today I decided to leave the leafs out. For more interesting look I made frame with die with stitches, but use also outer part. Then I glue flowers with foam on the card and in the middle of the bouquet I put sentiment stamped in silver.


I would love to hear what you think about that card, please leave comment below. What inspires you in live?


Thank you for stopping by and see you next time,









Comments

  1. Such a pretty card! I love how you used your photo to inspire your color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab inspiration photo and an equally fab card! Love the bunches of flowers!
    Thank you for entering your gorgeous work to the AECP assignment gallery. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment