Hydrangeas

Hydrangea is one of the most beautiful flowers to me. It is very nice fresh and dry. I would love to have some bush on the garden but, it didn't work out. At least I can have it on a card šŸ˜€.


This card is for Altenew's All about layering 2 class. I stamped 3 hydrangeas from Altenew with some masking to crate bush of flowers. For some fresh look I add some leafs which I also mask. I found sentiment congratulations which I stamped above flowers. I use this sentiment, because it's big and catch the eye. That the top of the card won't be so white I decided in the end to add some pink drops. I mask everything again and use some Nuvo mice mist. For some more dimension I glue this on card base with some foam. And that's the card it came out.

Hope you like this card.

Thank you for stopping by and see you next time.

Roteja

Comments

  1. What a fabulous card! You chose such a wonderful colour combination to work with. Beautifully masked and stamped. I like the addition of the little leaf peeking from the right bottom! Looks so cool! The addition of the pink splatters looks great.
    Thank you for entering your wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Erum, thank you for you nice comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment