For the guys

Cards for the guys are the hardest to make for me. Especially if I don't know nothing about the person I am making the card.

I was stare in the stamp set Best dad and thinking and thinking what card I can make. I know there is a lot of nice and good stamps for dad's cards. But then I saw sentiment "You are my inspiration!" and weight. And this remind me to my husband. He wants me to working out more and he can be my inspiration for this. And the idea was there.



 More cards I am making, more I am thinking to make also the backgrounds by myself. I remember that I bought also nice stamp set called Basic borders which I can use in so many ways. I use my tamping tool for make the background, tried to make it straight as much as I can. I stamp it in few different colors, but for this card I decided to use blue one. I also stamped weights on the watercolor paper and color them in grey with red heart. The backgroud I glue with the foam for more dimension. The sentiment I emboss with white powder on black flag stripe.


I decided to use three weights and glue them in triangle. Two in background I glue directly on the background, the third I glue with foam. And then I decided also to put some glossy accents glue to the heart to make it shiny.


I hope you like this card which I made for Altenew's class For the guys.

Thank you for stopping by and see you next time.

Roteja

Comments

  1. This is such a cool card! Thank you for adding more photos, I can now see the dimension too! The background looks fantastic! Nice choice to go with Basic Borders.
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Erum. Love that you like that card. I am more and more to making backgrounds by myself and not use pattern paper.

      Delete

Post a Comment