Roses in rose gold

These days I was cleaning my craft room. If you are crafter you know what a project is this. But is probably also never ending story. Anyway I found so many staff which I pre-made. I decided that is time to make something with this pre-made staff. In all mess I found those beautiful papers with rose gold textured roses.


I made these roses with stencil from Ranger and Nuvo texture paste in rose gold colour. I love this stencil. Of course, I love it, there are roses!


I was playing with different papers and looks. This stencil is so beautiful and you can create so nice paper, that don't need to add too much on to make beautiful and sophisticated card. I wanted to use whole paper with roses, so I made bigger cards then usually.


Do you like roes too? Which one are your favourite, do prefer some colour?

I found a lot of staff, so I will make a lot of different cards and will share them with you. So talk to you soon.

Thank you for stopping by and see you next time,



Comments