Beautiful Camellia


I finished my second level of Altenew Educator certification program recently. It is very nice and very crafty journey. Till now, I learn a lot of new staff and also refresh my knowledge. Usually I loved clear and simple cards, but now I know hot to nicely made also reach cards.



So, let make some cards for my third level. Now I had to choose 5 new courses. Today I will show you card which I made for All about layering 5 - Build a flower course with Lydia Evans.


I have stamp set Camellia Build-A-Flower which have beautiful big flower.


First I stamped flowers and leafs. I use red shades Coral Berry, Ruby Red and Grapevine from Altenew's Ballet Slippers set. For leafs, I used Green Meadows Crisp dye ink set. Both sets are very very beautiful. Then I took card base and color it with brash in light green color. For more interesting background I use cut die Mandala, which I cut from white paper and put it into opposite corners. Before I cut mandala I put some double-sided adhesive tape behind, that way is easier to glue it down. Then I cut down the rectangle and stamp celebrate sentiment on from Celebrate Today stamp set, which is product of collaboration of Altenew and Pinkfresh.



Now we have all the parts of card, we just need to put it all together. Like I said mandala I glue in opposite corners.
If you have some very detailed staff to glue down you can use Multi medium matte which dry mat and you cannot see it if peaks from paper. Or you can glue some strong double sided adhesive tape on the back before you cut it out.
In the middle is a gap between mandalas in the corners and I fill it with Camellias. I put them on the foam for a little more dimension. Around I put leafs and for change put sentiment on the top. I rarely put sentiment on the upper left corner. But sometimes we have to step out from our habits and do things different. And the card is finish.


Do you like this card? What is your next celebration? I was listening some videos and heard that we need to think on the future not past. So we should not think what we celebrate or not, but we have to think what we will celebrate.


Thank you for stopping by and see you next hot day 🌞










Comments

  1. This is such a pretty card, Roteja! The colours look lovely!
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love colors too, specially of the flowers, they are so vibrant. It is hard to capture that.

      Delete

Post a Comment