Peace

This time I am showing you some christmas card again. The week is around and on 52 Christmas card Throwdown was new challange. We had to make some card in intraditional colors for Christmas.
Pink and tourqise pop up immediately in my head.

I decided to make very simple card. I use pattren paper from Mavelu.com, paper is from paper set Sladka mala princesa (Sweet little princess). I like this paper, becouse it have look of  lights or snowflakes in bacground. Then I use die from Cottage Cutz, that is one of my favourite company with dies. They are making so beautiful dies. With this die I use tourqise shiny paper and cut out this beautiful ornament. On the bottom I put sentiment Peace.


I think it turned out very nice. What do you think? Do you like Christmas card with nontraditional look? Tell me in comment below.

Thank you for stopping by and see you next time,







Comments

  1. très jolie carte Roteja, des couleurs très originales, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment