Noel

This year I started to craft Christmas cards very soon. But then I stopped for some time and it's to go back on track. Or at least I will try too.

This cards I made for challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown. This time we have sketch and need to make card by sketch.


This time I two cards with same paper, it was left just enough of the paper to make two of them. This paper have a little more vintage look.


I would love to hear from you what you think abut those cards. Please leave the comment below. 


Thank you for stopping by and see you soon,











Comments

  1. Love this creation! It would have worked in our non-traditional as well! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your for your reply A.Rose! Yes also colors are totally nontraditional, but for that I will make another one ;) it's my pleasure to join CCT :)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty green! That snowflake is adorable. I love the size of it. Good take on the sketch and thank you for playing along with us at 52cct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo lepa praznična voščilnica. Krasno si sledila skici, všeč mi je, da si dodala snežinko.
    Hvala, da si se nam pridružila pri 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goga hvala! Z veseljem se pridružim, ko imam čas ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment