You mean the world to me

It is a new day and time for new card on my blog. Actually today I have two cards for you. I made another two cards for Altenew's course Impressive heat embossing. I was thinking a long time how to make something nice and good and I wanted try so bad technique in the class. This technique is about layering different colors of embossing powder. 


So I took Winter rose stamp set from Altenew and start exploring my collection of embossing powders. First layer I made with ink pad and clear embossing powder. Then one layer in rose gold, gold and some rose gold glitter embossing powder. Leafs I embossed with some green embossing powder. For background I stamped wood look stamp and add sentiment.


If I am totally honest I don't like the outcome. This gold does not goes so well with other colors. It is too dominant. But I finish card anyway. And made another one.


This time I took blue, green and black embossing powder. I used them with Big world stamp set from Altenew. First I emboss the land with some powder which is not only green, have some different shades of green, gold... in it. I think that this embossing powder is perfect for making land, because it  looks so realistic. I bought it a long time ago and this is first time when I use it. Then I emboss the water then the holder and in the end the sentiment. I cut this out from paper with stitched die cut frame. This time I wanted more clean and simple card. I use this embossed image with sentiment and under it I put light blue dotted pattern paper. I think that this card is much better than first one.


Sometimes just not goes everything how we want to. We have to make our best at all the times. But yes, sometimes is just not all on us.  

“To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.”   
Dr. Seuss

 Don't forget that small things can change the world. Small action to tell someone that he or she means the word to you, you can bring big change. Bringing someone the feelings of worthiness and love changes life. 



 I would love to hear from you how do you like those cards, please leave comment below.

Thank you for stopping by and see you next time,









Comments

  1. I love that second card! It looks so amazing!! The colours really look great together. Top job!
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Erum, second turned out really nice. Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment