Iris and rose

Spring is in a full bloom, I love how nice it smels and all those colors. All around I also see a lot of flowers blooming even irises. I love flowers, but there was always one that was my favourite and that are roses. But lately or better from the time I am participating Altenew educator certification program I love more and more other flowers too.



I took some time to make my lasts cards for second level of Altenew's educator certification program. For this course called Masking unleashed I made two cards. First one is with irises and second is of course with my beloved roses.


For my first card I use Enchanted Iris stamp set and coordinatig die, but I used die only for sentiment. First I stamped all flowers and leaves on regular paper and cut it out to create masks. Then I started to stamp it on wathercolor paper. First staped flowers and then I put masks on and stamped leaves. Then I colored all with watercolor pencils and wathercolor inks. In the end I cut it with die with stitched border. In the end I add setiment thanks cut out from light violet glitter paper. I leave the card very simple, becouse flowers are so beautiful and shiny sentiment give some extra sparkle.


For my second card, like I said, made card with roses. Roses are my favourite flowers. Not that they are just so pretty for eyes, they have so much other benefits too. They are good for tea, they use them in cosmetic, for creams and parfumes. You can aslo cook with tem. They are very very beneficial.


For this card I use Floral Fantasy stamp set from Altenew. Love those roses, they are absolutely stunning! First I stamped flowers on regular paper and cut it out to make masks. Then I started with rose in center, when I finished I put on mask and stamped flowers at both sides. I mixed a little bit my ink pads when I was working, so every flower become out a little different color, which is totaly cool. Also in reality are not two flovers the same. Then I add some leafs. I cut it out from paper with a stitched border die cut and glue it on card base with foam. I was debating put some sentiment on or no. In the end I decided just to put few perls on, I wanted that focus would be on roses and that card can be multipurpose.


I would love to hear from you, which flowers are your favourite? Please tell me in comment below.

Thank you for stopping by and see you next time,





Comments

  1. They are both so beautiful!! Love the colours and a very well-written post too!
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment