Happy birthday

And here is the May! Another beautiful spring month full or birthdays in our family. Actually everyone in our close family have birthday in the first part of the year, even the expecting baby of my sister will be born in that time. We are counting days to that happy event.


My husband don't like to celebrate his birthday, he thinks it's just another day in our life. On one way this is true, but of course I cannot totally agree with him. I think that birthdays are just another excuse to celebrate our life. Celebrate that we are alive, that we breath, that we have what we do. Some have more some less, but let's be grateful for what we have. Let be grateful for every single thing in our life. We don't know why things are like they are, maybe there is some hidden purpose for that. So let's us be grateful for everything in our life and let's celebrate every single second of it.


Today's card was made for Altenew's class Polychromatic. This was very colorful class. I love the ideas in the class, but in the end I end up making some colorful card with flowers. I use Beautiful day stamp set. This stamp set is so so beautiful, I said this already I know, but I have to again. Whit flowers and greens in it you can build so much different looks. This Time I use almost everything from this set. I stamp big flowers with pink dye ink, and then color it with watercolor pencils and then I also go through with dye inks brush. I also use this technique with other greens, just that this time I use one very light beige ink, and color it then like there was no line, actually is seen just a little bit. For background I use some stencil from My favorite Things and very very light blue color, this time I use brush. I just bought them and I can really like making shadows with it. For some more dimension put big pink flowers on the foam and also some other flowers and greens. In the end I stamped sentiment form Giant succulent stamp set and add some blue drops. And card was finished.



What do you think about this card? I would love to hear your opinion, please leave the comment below. 


Thank you for stopping by and see you next time, 










Comments

  1. Love the subtle stenciling on the background, gorgeous blooms. Very very gorgeous work there Roteja!! I absolutely am drooling over this card!
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment