Hearts

Despite the weather for person in love there is always sun. It is beautiful felling love and being loved. And never miss a chance to tell someone you love, life is too short to keep this quiet.

I made card full of hearts. Card for express love. I will give you to my husband for his birthday.



This card I made for Altenew's class Beyond basic background on my second level of Altenew Educator certification program. On fist level I already fall in love to make different backgrounds by myself. For that card I emboss hearts in white color with Basic Borders stamp set. This stamp set is so useful, you can made backgrounds or add some extra touch to cards. Because the paper is white is hard to see what I stamped, because I was using Versa mark embossing ink pad. So I did stamp few lines and put powder on it and so on. I did not care to much how will I stamp hearts, I want a little messy look. To add red color I did use Distress ink in Raspberry shade. Then I splash some drops of water around, that give extra touch to card. Actually give a little retro look, like the card is so old that something eat the color. I cut then out rectangular with stitched border. Then I cut heart from velum and add black stripe with white embossed "I love you" sentiment. I add also few gems for shinny look. And the card was finished.


I got some very very good news on Friday! Yay! I make through the first level of Altenew educator certification program. I am very happy to made it. So now I am on path of second level.


Thank you for stopping by and see you next time when I will share with you some new card,



Comments

  1. This is WONDERFUL!!! I have not seen anyone use the Basic Borders as wonderfully as you have used it in several of your cards, Roteja! I love it!!
    Thank you for entering your wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Erum! Sometimes if we are limited with supply then other center of our brain is activated and we get more and different ideas ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment