Beautiful details

Details in life matters. They make everything more perfect but they need to be used right.

This was one of the hardest class for me so far in Altenew educator certification program, it's called Beautiful details. The class is beautiful and all the cards created in class are so so beautiful. This time I made two cards. Firs I tried to make flower. I use Altenew's Wings of hope stamp set and Delectable Delights dye inks.


I took leaves from stamp set and tried to make something what looks like flower, I use all three leafs from stamp set and also different colors. I was playing a little bit with colors and also use second or third generation of stamped image.



Then I embossed sentiment in gold. For some more details I took the Wink of Stella marker and draw some lines and few dots. For finishing touch I shadow edges with gold. It looks simple and clean card, but think it turned out pretty well. 


Because it come to my head that first card is too simple I tried one more time. This time I was playing with new stamp set in my collection, it's Altenew's Beautiful Day stamp set. I love this flower, it is so pretty.



First I stamp flower in all the layers, for leafs I stamp only outline. Then I started to adding different color to with my pencils. I am not good in coloring, I just need to do this more often and I should have better pencils. When I finish with coloring I cut out flower and leafs. I use this frame with rays in gold color which goes very good with flower. I stamp sentiment in chopper color. For some more dimension I glue flower with foam and and some glitter on the darkest shadows of the flower.









Hope you like both of the cards. It was fun to make them, even if I was trying to do something completely different like I did til now. I like playing and adding some more touch to the cards. So I will tried to do that probably more.

Thank you for stopping by and see you next time,








Comments