New knowledge

Year of 2020 bring a lot of new for me and hope this year will soon bring more new and good staff. I decided to participate in Altenew Educator Certification Program. I love to try new things, to go out of the comfort zone and learn something new. And this program is more than perfect for that.


I started Altenew Educator Certification Program with first course All about layering 1 and in next days I will post cards I made for this class. If I am totally honest I was refusing long time to use layered stamps. There was always difficult for me to guess how exactly I have to put next layer. Or better I thought that is difficult.
Not to tell that most of the cards I made in this course I still made twice. I wanted them to be perfect. I am not using the same stamps which was used at course, because a lot of them I cannot get in Slovenia any more.

For first card I decided to use stamps Painted butterflies. This butterflies are so beautiful, I love them. For beginning I only stamp outline and one stamp which cover most of the butterfly. Some of them I left white. I use very light shade of purple. With butterflies I find out that sentiment "Every time I see you I fall in love all over again" will be perfect. I stamp it on some piece of paper and cut it out with some nice die with scallop border and put the paper on some foam for a little more dimension. For a little bit extra touch put some silver gems on card. And the card was finished.


Hope you like this card and thank you for stopping by,

Roteja


Comments