Muffin

This is card for All about layering 1 course from Altenew.

Do you like sweets??? Yes? Me too!

And this stamp set called Layered cupcake is so adorable that I couldn't wait to use it. The most challenging was how to make topping, didn't want it to be too dark. I use same shade but in more layers for topping and for something extra, I add some embossed gold drops. So cupcake was made and then I was thinking how to compose it to the card. I wanted it to be the center piece of the card. I remembered on my new die with rays, which cut out the oval in the middle. I decided to use both, the oval with cupcake and the "border" with rays, which I lift up with foam. I want that card would be more playful, so I add some colorful dotted paper in the background. For finishing look I stamped "for my sweet friend" on the banner and glued it through the muffin.


Are you feeling for something sweet now? Me too😀

Thank you for stopping by, sorry for make you hungry and see you next time,

Roteja

Comments

  1. This is such a lovely card, Roteja! I love the pretty colours you have used too. COngrats on your first post for AECP! I would love to see a couple more photos of the project next time, say a close up photo to see the gorgeous details of your project and one from another angle maybe?
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Erum, thank you! I will took different photos for my next projects. Most of them I have already photographed, but I will do more of them. Thank you for the advice.

      Delete

Post a Comment