Live life in full bloom

In this days when we are almost all in isolation we need something to brighten up our day. We also feel very paralyzed. But how many times we forgot to live life in full. Life give us so many of opportunities in our life and how much of it we took. Sometimes because we are afraid, we are afraid what others will say, that we will fail, that we will be used, have no time... But because of this fears we miss so much. Sometimes we just have to dear do things which are align with us and we feel ok with them.

So for second class in All about layering 1 course from Altenew I made simple card below. I use this nice flower Dhalia blossom stamp set. I stamp flowers in two different red shades, cut them out and also some leafs. Stick them to card base with foam for more dimension. Some leafs I stamped directly on card base. I love how those flowers took most of the space in the card.




Hope you like that simple card us much us I do.
Thank you for stopping by and see you next time,

Roteja

Comments