Thanks

If the only prayer you will ever say is "thank you" that will be enough. 
Eckhart Tolle


How many times we could say those two little words "thank you" and we don't. And for what all we can be grateful for. A lot, right? We usually take so many thing for granted. Stop for a moment, now you have plenty of time if you are in isolation, and think for what you can thank today, for what you are grateful.
I am sick for almost 14 days already, and I am very very grateful that I am healing. I didn't have virus. I am grateful for all good people who surround me, for my gorgeous husband, family, friends, coworkers and that I have job, food...and on and on...  and also for internet šŸ˜‰



So there is my fifth card for Altenew's All about layering 1 class. I use this beautiful hydrangea. This stamp I have in my collection for a long time, and it was causing me a lot of difficulties before, even my husband tried to solve how to stamp it correctly. I think that now I did it pretty well. First I emboss silver outline and then add other layers. And then I was thinking how to use only flower, without leafs. I decided to cut out flower into circle and cut out one little bigger circle border. I also find out that color of flower will go so nice with this pattern paper and then emboss "thanks" on banner add some silver gems and viola the card was finished. 

Do you like it? To who would you send it to thank for something?

Thank you for stop by and see you next time.

Roteja 



Comments