Cupcakes

Do you like sweets? Me to, a lot :)


This is my next card for Altenew's course called Let it shine. I love to use glitter paper, shine paper, Wink of Stella shiny markers and other staff  to add cards a little shine.
For that course I decide to use some glitter paper and Wink of Stella marker. I use cupcakes from Way to sweet stamp set. I colored them with Distress Inks and on the topping I use Wink of Stella clear glitter marker. I love those cupcakes, they are so lovely that I decided to use more of then on the card. I put them into the row, which now on photo I see its not so even, even if I used ruler to help me do this, anyway this is the magic of the handmade. So to be everything a little more sweet I also use pink polka dot pattern paper and some scallop puncher. To add more shine I use thin stripe of the glitter paper in rose gold color. I don't like to use too much shine, because then it lose it's purpose. And then I also add sentiment from this set "You deserve a day sprinkled with fun", I stamped it directly on the pattern paper, it's seen very nice, because paper is light enough.



I am sorry that on photos is not seen how nice shiny are the tops of the muffins, but they do shine so nicely.
Hope you like those muffins and card with them. :)


Thank you for stopping by and see you next time.

Roteja

Comments

  1. That is a very cute card! Love the strip of gold.
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment