Clean and simple

Sometimes we don't need much to express beauty. Sometimes there are no words needed to express what we feel.






This card I made for Altenew's course Clean and simple boutique cards. Actually I love to create clear and simple cards. I think that there is no need to have too much staff on the card to look good. For this card I choose roses from Winter rose stamp set. I stamp set in nice pink color and cut them out. For a little more color stamped also two leafs in darker green color. For background I decided to use Mandala die. I cut out the mandala from nice glossy silver paper. I put mandala in the background in the center of mandala put the roses on foam for some dimension and the leafs. I think that cards is so nice turned out. What is you opinion?

Thank you for stopping by and see you next time.

Roteja



Comments

  1. The card is absolutely stunning! I kept wondering what is missing and realized that you didn't add a sentiment! Please do share more photos of your project in your post like I suggested last time.
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Erum, thank you for your nice comment. I had already taken photos till this card. I took more photos of every other cards from now on :)
      Yes I left sentiment out, that way this card can be used for different occasions, like birthday, wedding, thank you,... card.

      Delete

Post a Comment