Joy to the world

This time I made this card for sketch challenge at 52 Christmas card Throwdown. I was thinkin for quiet a time how and what to combine. I have a lot of Christmas theme staff, but I didn't want to use cut out snowflakes again, even if that would come out very nice. So I was looking may staff and found this Sizzix stamps which I bought not so long ago. I saw this little cute gingerbread man and saying joy and I immediately start singing Christmas song joy to the word, joy to the world...lalalala
I am such a good singer, but so hard to listen to me šŸ˜‰ haha

So I came up with this card, little bit of snowflakes again, some green and a little spark of red. Hope you like it.


Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day!

Roteja



Comments

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card and great take on our sketch with these nice little stamps! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 52CCT this week! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosmarie! I love to paly with all of you :)

      Delete

Post a Comment