Winter wishes

Yesterday was somehow a little weird hard day, all around me were tired and sleepy. We probably all need a little more snowy weather and some winter sleep and rest. But looks like this are all just winter wishes. But it was perfect day to go deep into imagination and do some cards.
I make card for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, another one in blue tones. I new I want to do something with snowflakes, yes again... I love snowflakes. Every single one is so unique and special on it's own way. I was also in a mood to play with distress inks, so I made background with inks and some water drops. Then I wanted to stamp little white dots like little snowflakes, but white ink pad wasn't white enough. I wasn't thinking and go right away emboss sentiment. Because stamped snowflakes was still wet embossing powder stick to them too. And it turned out very very beautiful. Then I decided to add snowflakes in three different colors, same colors I use for background, with the combination of white snowflakes. I glue them on and viola!



I fall in love with this card right away. Love how background turned out and how in the end come all together so nice.What do you think, do you like it?


Thank you for stopping by!

Roteja




Comments

  1. Quelle superbe tempête de neige Roteja! Magnifique résultat avec tous ces flocons, merci de jouer à nouveau avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fabiola! Thank you for your nice comment. It's my pleasure to play on 52cct

      Delete

Post a Comment