Shades of blue

New week, new challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. This week we have to make card with 3 different shades of blue. I have a lot of ideas. Probably I wont be able to come up with all of them, week is kinda to short ;)
For start I wanted to do some shaker card. I have one very nice die which cut out whole background in snowflakes but die was playing with me and didn't, want to cut nice. So I came up with another shaker card. If I am honest this die I have for some time and did never use it till now. I did use more lighter blue at first, then I was thinking how put more dark blue on the card and came up with thin scallop border. I think card turned out pretty nice, what do you think?





Thank you for stopping by

Roteja





Comments

  1. I think it is a very soft beautiful card! The dark blue on the edge is just perfect. great card. thanks for playing along with my challenge at 52cct...Netta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quelle magnifique carte Roteja, elegante et sobre mais avec cette touche de festivité qu'apporte le shaker, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fabiola! I don't know why but usually I feel to make more simple and clean cards, with sth extrat :)

      Delete

Post a Comment