Gifts

For 52 Christmas Card Throwndown I decided to do another card for this challenge which theme is gifts. I have few dies and some stamps for this theme, but I was thinking what else I have in my boxes which is not totally connected with Christmas and I can make different look with that.

 


So I found this nice teddy bear from Cottage Cutz, where was also this gift box and I put it in his hands. For a little extra touch I add some holly vine around with berries and poinsettia.

Hope you like it. And I cannot wait to see what new challenge will be :)

Comments

  1. What a darling card! Thank you so much for joining us at 52 Christmas Card Challenge! Glad you will be joining us again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you A.Rose! It's a pleasure to join in the challenges. It's nice to try every week sth new ;)

      Delete
  2. Čudovita voščilnica, medvedek z darilom je tako luškan. Prav gotova ga je bil zelo vesel.
    Hvala, da si se nam pridružila pri prazničnem ustvarjanju na blogu 52CCT.
    LP Goga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Darilc smo vsi zelo veseli, zagotovo tudi medvedek ;)
      Hvala tudi vam, da spodbujate našo domišljijo in pripravljate super izzive . Lp, Roteja

      Delete

Post a Comment